MAX Compression System
Description MAX Compression System
The MAX Compression System is used for the compression of hydrogen and is built up in several modules.
The structure and function of the individual modules are:
- MAX Inlet: Supply of the compressor stages (MAX Compression Stage 1 & 2) with hydrogen.
- MAX Power: Hydraulic drive for the compressor stages
- MAX Auxiliary: Generation and distribution of pneumatic pressure for all pneumatic valves and pneumatic motors used in the system.
- MAX Compression Stage 1 & 2: compression of the hydrogen
- MAX Outlet: Discharge of the compressed hydrogen towards the MAX STORAGE HP
- MAX Cool: Intermediate cooling after the individual compression stages.
Attributes MAX Compression System
|Product Type||compression system|
Technical data MAX Compression System
|operating temperature||-20°C / +40°C|
|max. operating pressure PS||975 bar|
|max. work pressure PW||930 bar|
|min. admission pressure||24 bar|
Technical data and information in the product portfolio are subject to change.